Thanks for visiting – please have a look around and email Nick if you have any questions.
• Toby and Rosie finish their projects and leave us, but the group gets two summer students. Welcome Eric and Sam!
• Mahbod’s Chem. Sci. paper is chosen to be part of the Royal Society of Chemistry’s collection of 100 papers celebrating 100 years of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute. Tom’s Chem. Asian J. paper is highlighted by Chemistry Views.
• Tom Horgan joins us on a six-month exchange from the University of Southampton, and Toby Genet starts an undergraduate research project.
• The group graduates its first student — congrats Tom, BSc(Hons).
• A collaboration with the O’Mara group on trying to understand self–assembly between bis(amidiniums) and dicarboxylates using a range of techniques is published as a “Very Important Paper” in a special edition of Chemistry — An Asian Journal. Congrats to all involved!