We are a research group specialising in supramolecular chemistry based in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University in Canberra. Thanks for visiting – please have a look around and email Nick if you have any questions.
• Nick publishes a “Frontier” (aka mini-review) on self-assembled amidinium and guanidinium frameworks in Dalton Transactions as an invited contribution to the “New Talent: Asia Pacific” special issue.
• Sadly, funding for Dr Steph runs out so she leaves the group, and is moving down the corridor to be the lieutenant for our new head of school (Prof. Penny Brothers). Her scientific contributions and “unique” laugh will be sadly missed. Undergraduate student Duncan joins the group for a summer project.
• Riley and Zeke leave (although Zeke has promised to come back for Honours next year). Hui Min and Sara start summer projects.
• The group gets a bit less female-heavy, as Riley and Zeke join for undergraduate research projects. Welcome!
• Mahbod’s Chem. Sci. paper is chosen to be part of the Royal Society of Chemistry’s collection of 100 papers celebrating 100 years of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute. Tom’s Chem. Asian J. paper is highlighted by Chemistry Views.